Leading Well is a Retreat for church leaders
Join us for a four-day learning experience for pastors, diaconal ministers and church leaders that offers practical learning, Sabbath rest and collegial support.
- Renew yourself through worship, prayer, rest and fellowship.
- Practice living and leading well as you build on your gifts and strengths.
- Inspire team members to be creative, collaborative and conscious of God’s presence in their lives.
- Learn ways to interpret your ministry context and adapt to changing ministry environment.
- Gain wisdom from your colleagues around a variety of ministry issues.
WHO WOULD BENEFIT FROM THIS EXPERIENCE?
- Pastors of small and large churches who desire to work from a sense of rest and renewal.
- Diaconal ministers and program staff who work with ministry teams.
- Diaconal and health ministers who support wellness ministry initiatives.
- Newly called ministry leaders who seek to rethink and reimagine ministry in new ways.
- Judicatory leaders seeking develop healthy cultures and systems in faith communities.
Click here for schedule of events, cost and other details.
The Leading Well Retreat is developed and produced through Vibrant Faith.