Whether you come for the day, are considering an overnight stay, or wanting a place to host your program, meeting, family reunion or wedding, here’s the information you’ll need to plan your next visit.
Spirit in the Desert offers all of the amenities and beautiful surroundings to make your day or overnight visit successful, memorable and affordable, including:
- Well-appointed guest rooms with comfortable beds, in-room bathrooms and luxurious outdoor balconies.
- 24-hour coffee/tea refreshments, water, ice, laundry
- Seven indoor meeting spaces suitable for group sizes from 5 to 90, equipped with comfortable, flexible seating and access to AV equipment.
- A spacious dining room featuring professionally prepared buffet meals that can be tailored to your group by our Chef. Indoor or patio seating provide spectacular mountain views.
- Additional small group indoor and outdoor gathering spaces.
- A refreshing heated pool and spa.
- Quiet areas that include a meditation labyrinth, reﬂective walking path, fountains and a striking desert landscape.
- WiFi access throughout the site.
- Nearby recreational activities include hiking, horseback riding, biking, museums, eclectic dining and shopping.
Spirit in the Desert provides an On-Site Host for prearranged late check-ins after our staff leaves at 9 pm. Zoe Leonard serves as our On-Site Host from 9 pm to 7 am everyday.
Book a Retreat
Submit your inquiry and our staff will respond as soon as possible.
Call 480.488.5218 or Email the team at Spirit in the Desert. We’re here to help!