Whether you come for the day, are considering an overnight stay, or wanting a place to host your program, meeting, family reunion or wedding, here’s the information you’ll need to plan a retreat.
Spirit in the Desert offers all of the amenities and beautiful surroundings to make your day or overnight visit successful, memorable and affordable, including:
- Well-appointed guest rooms with comfortable beds, in-room bathrooms and luxurious outdoor balconies.
- 24-hour coffee/tea refreshments, water, ice, laundry
- Seven indoor meeting spaces suitable for group sizes from 5 to 90, equipped with comfortable, flexible seating and access to AV equipment.
- A spacious dining room featuring professionally prepared buffet meals that can be tailored to your group by our chef. Indoor or patio seating provide spectacular mountain views.
- Additional small group indoor and outdoor gathering spaces.
- A refreshing heated pool and spa.
- Quiet areas that include a meditation labyrinth, reﬂective walking path, fountains and a striking desert landscape.
- WiFi access throughout the site.
- Nearby recreational activities include hiking, horseback riding, biking, museums, eclectic dining and shopping.
Spirit in the Desert provides an On-Site Host for prearranged late check-ins after our staff leaves at 9 pm. Zoe Leonard serves as our On-Site Host from 9 pm to 7 am every day.
Book a Retreat
Submit your inquiry to plan a retreat and our staff will respond as soon as possible.
Call 480.488.5218 or Email the team at Spirit in the Desert. We’re here to help!