We are taking the following precautions in all our lodging, dining and meeting room spaces to keep our guests and staff safe:
- All rooms and public areas are sanitized using an electrostatic sanitization system that kills germs, bacteria, and viruses.
- Pillows are sterilized after each guest stay using an intense UVC lighting system.
- Keys are sterilized using an intense UVC lighting system.
- Hand sanitizer stations are installed throughout the campus.
- All “high touch” areas are cleaned often using appropriate chemicals to disinfect the area.
- Public restrooms feature no-touch soap dispensers and no-touch paper towel dispensers.
- Individual soap bars have replaced liquid soap dispenser in the showers.
- Employees take and log their temperature before starting work each day.
- Employees will wear masks when interacting with guests, working in guest rooms or public areas or serving food.
Spirit in the Desert accommodations include well-appointed guest rooms with comfortable beds, en-suite bathrooms and luxurious outdoor balconies. Our two-story lodging building was designed by the Taliesin architects.
Spirit in the Desert offers all of the amenities and beautiful environs to make your group day or overnight event successful, memorable and affordable, including:
- Well-appointed guest rooms with comfortable beds, in-room bathrooms and luxurious outdoor balconies.
- 24-hour coffee/tea refreshments, water, ice, laundry.
- Seven indoor meeting spaces suitable for group sizes from 5 to 90, equipped with comfortable, flexible seating and access to AV equipment.
- A spacious dining room featuring professionally prepared meals that can be tailored to your group by our Chef. Indoor or patio seating provide spectacular mountain views.
- Additional small group indoor and outdoor gathering spaces.
- A refreshing heated pool and spa.
- Serene environs that include a meditation labyrinth, reflective walking path, fountains and a striking desert landscape.
- WiFi access throughout the site.
- Nearby recreational activities include hiking, horseback riding, biking, museums, eclectic dining and shopping.
- On-Site Host for prearranged late check-ins after our staff leaves at 9 pm. The On-Site Host is in residence from 9 pm to 7 am every day.
Spirit in the Desert boasts a bright and spacious dining room with seating for up to 75 guests. Meals can be tailored to group and individual preferences by our professional chef. Indoor and patio seating provide spectacular mountain views.