Leading Well is a Retreat for church leaders
Leading Well is a four-day training retreat for pastors and church leaders that offers practical learning, Sabbath rest, and support.
LEADING WELL CAN HELP LEADERS:
- Improve staff and volunteer management
- Think through strategy and staffing challenges in congregations
- Deepen your sense of call, worship, retreat, and collegial support
- Refine your capacity to work effectively with staff and volunteers.
- Explore your gifts, strengths and values, and their implications for leadership
- Practice what it means for you to live and lead well.
- Learn ways to interpret your ministry context.
- Take time for worship, prayer, rest, and fellowship.
WHO WOULD BENEFIT FROM THIS EXPERIENCE?
- Pastors of small and large churches who desire to work from a sense of rest and renewal.
- Deacons and program staff who work with ministry teams.
- Deacons and health ministers who support wellness ministry initiatives.
- Newly called ministry leaders who seek to rethink and reimagine ministry in new ways.
- Judicatory leaders seeking develop healthy cultures and systems in faith communities.
Click here for schedule of events, cost and other details.
Retreat Leaders are Dcn. Tammy Devine, Jim LaDoux, Rev. Matthew Short, Dcn. John Weit, Rev. Jenny Sung & Rev. Miguel Gomez-Acosta.
To register, click the link above. For Early Arrival, call Guest Services at Spirit in the Desert at 480.488.5218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Leading Well Retreat is developed and produced through Vibrant Faith.