YOUR STORY, YOUR LEGACY RETREAT: A FULL SENSORY EXPLORATION
The greatest task in life is finding meaning and living with purpose.
It is the making of your story – and your legacy.
This full-day retreat will engage you in a thoughtful and inspiring look at the stories of how you came to be the person you are and the qualities of your life that can be a true legacy to future generations. As a participant, you will:
- Explore the life lessons that made you stronger, wiser, and truer.
- Discover the value you have created in your life that will be meaningful to others.
- Connect with like-hearted others in a way that is affirming, encouraging, and healing.
- Engage in gentle, meditative movement that will inspire your imagination.
- Gain a deeper understanding of what matters most in your life, and how you want to be remembered.
- Leave with essential tools for making decisions and having conversations with loved ones about your legacy and end of life wishes.
Join workshop leader Mary Dunn for a soulful day of self-discovery and spiritual companionship that will renew and strengthen you for the journey ahead.
Why does legacy matter?
As we move from one part of life into another, whether by choice or circumstance, we often find ourselves asking, Have I lived my life’s purpose? Is there more for me to become? What value have I created in my life that will be meaningful to another? Do my loved ones know what has mattered most to me and how I want to be remembered?
Being able to talk about these questions with others can have a dramatic impact on how well we navigate the inevitable changes that come with any life transition, particularly as we age.
The cost is $120. Click here for the day’s agenda and other details.
yOUR sTORY, yOUR lEGACY Day Retreat Leaders
Retreat Leader is Mary Price Dunn. Mary is founder of The Legacy Workshop. She is passionate about leading transformational conversations that bridge the spiritual dimensions of life with the practical.
If you are not able to attend the retreat on March 9, there are two more retreats scheduled at Spirit in the Desert in 2022: Saturday, May 7, and Saturday, September 10.