Leading Well is a Retreat for church leaders
Leading Well Training Retreat for pastors and church leaders is a four-day event that offers practical learning, Sabbath rest, and support.
- Renew yourself through worship, prayer, rest and fellowship.
- Practice living and leading well as you build on your gifts and strengths.
- Inspire team members to be creative, collaborative and conscious of God’s presence in their lives.
- Learn ways to interpret your ministry context and adapt to changing ministry environment.
- Gain wisdom from your colleagues around a variety of ministry issues.
WHO WOULD BENEFIT FROM THIS EXPERIENCE?
- Pastors of small and large churches who desire to work from a sense of rest and renewal.
- Deacons and program staff who work with ministry teams.
- Deacons and health ministers who support wellness ministry initiatives.
- Newly called ministry leaders who seek to rethink and reimagine ministry in new ways.
- Judicatory leaders seeking develop healthy cultures and systems in faith communities.
Click here for schedule of events, cost and other details.
To register, click the link above. For Early Arrival, call Guest Services at Spirit in the Desert at 480.488.5218 or email email@example.com.
The Leading Well Retreat is developed and produced through Vibrant Faith.