Healing of Memories Workshop for Healthcare Workers
The Healing of Memories for healthcare workers workshop seeks to help those who have experienced emotional, psychological and spiritual distress – in their personal or professional lives – during the COVID pandemic. This workshop provides a safe, confidential environment, the ideal setting to help participants take the necessary steps toward healing.
Listening to others share their struggles, concerns, and hopes made me feel I am not alone.
Healing of Memories (HOM) workshops by the Institute for Healing of Memories were designed to respond to emotional, psychological, and spiritual wounds inflicted by war, human rights abuses and other traumatic circumstances. Since 1998, the HOM workshop, a 2½ day experiential healing process (NOT a tool-kit workshop), has been utilized worldwide in multiple contexts. For example, in response to COVID-19, IHOM began offering workshops for healthcare workers to meet their immediate and long-term healing needs. As a result, participants find support, healing, increased trust, empathy, hope, relief, reassurance, and a sense of belonging.
Raves for Healing of Memories Workshops for Healthcare Workers
- I felt connected and grounded.
- It was a healing experience.
- This helped me to release weighted emotional baggage, which will help me be a better nurse.
- The highlights for me were the reflective questions, the art “project” and the connections made.
- All of the facilitators have their hearts in the work.
- The workshop was encouraging and re-affirming. Thank you.
Click here for more information. The cost is FREE for qualified healthcare workers.
Workshop facilitators are Lori Rubenstein and Pamela Cornwell Chambers.