FAMILY SYSTEMS & CRITICAL THINKING: LEADERS FACING CHALLENGES AND CHANGING THE FUTURE
A leaders retreat to learn & apply the basic concepts in real-life family & work settings.
The purpose of this retreat is to familiarize participants with basic concepts in Family Systems Theory and in Critical Thinking, and to explore how these can be resources in managing life more effectively. Through presentations, conversations, and self-reflection, participants will learn how to apply and integrate Family Systems Theory and Critical Thinking to real-life situations in family, church, community, work settings, and the like.
What’s in it for You?
After you participate in this retreat about Family Systems, you will be able to recognize and discuss:
- Emotional process and intellectual process, and how they relate to each other
- Forces for Togetherness and for Separateness in relationship systems, and what the interplay is between them
- The process of differentiating a self within a relationship system
- The role that Family of Origin plays in emotional process
- How to gain a “balcony view” of a relationship system so as to relate more effectively with it
After you participate in this retreat about Critical Thinking Theory, you will be able to:
- Discuss and recognize the difference between assertions and evidence
- Review the data to make decisions that influence how you think about things in the world
- Recognize and confirm observable data
- Identify underlying assumptions.
- Develop an effective argument or point of view.
Click here for schedule of events, suggested readings, cost and other details.
To register, call 480.488.5218 or email email@example.com.