Spirit in the Desert offers all of the amenities and beautiful environs to make your group day or overnight event successful, memorable and affordable, including:
- Well-appointed guest rooms with comfortable beds, in-room bathrooms and spacious outdoor balconies.
- 24-hour coffee/tea refreshments, water, ice, laundry.
- Seven indoor meeting spaces suitable for group sizes from 5 to 90, equipped with comfortable, flexible seating and access to AV equipment.
- A spacious dining room featuring professionally prepared buffet meals that can be tailored to your group by our Chef. Indoor or patio seating provide spectacular mountain views.
- Additional small group indoor and outdoor gathering spaces.
- A refreshing heated pool and spa.
- Serene environs that include a meditation labyrinth, reﬂective walking path, fountains and a striking desert landscape.
- WiFi access throughout the site.
- Nearby recreational activities include hiking, horseback riding, biking, museums, eclectic dining and shopping.
Spirit in the Desert provides an On-Site Host for prearranged late check-ins after our staff leaves at 9 pm. The On-Site Host is in residence from 9 pm to 7 am every day. Zoe Leonard serves as our On-Site Host.
Fourteen large rooms can comfortably house 2 to 4 guests each. All rooms have queen beds as standard, and many also have a hide-away or space for an additional roll-away bed.
Two-story Yackel Lodge features 6 suites, each with 2 bedrooms and a common living room area. Rooms have either a full size bed and one extended twin size bed, or 2 extended twin beds. Each living room has a Queen Sleeper sofa.