Rooms & Amenities
Spirit in the Desert accommodations include well-appointed guest rooms with comfortable beds, en-suite bathrooms and luxurious outdoor balconies. Our two-story lodging building was designed by the Taliesin architects.
Spirit in the Desert offers all of the amenities and beautiful environs to make your group day or overnight event successful, memorable and affordable, including:
- Well-appointed guest rooms with comfortable beds, in-room bathrooms and luxurious outdoor balconies.
- 24-hour coffee/tea refreshments, water, ice, laundry.
- Seven indoor meeting spaces suitable for group sizes from 5 to 90, equipped with comfortable, flexible seating and access to AV equipment.
- A spacious dining room featuring professionally prepared buffet meals that can be tailored to your group by our Chef. Indoor or patio seating provide spectacular mountain views.
- Additional small group indoor and outdoor gathering spaces.
- A refreshing heated pool and spa.
- Serene environs that include a meditation labyrinth, reﬂective walking path, fountains and a striking desert landscape.
- WiFi access throughout the site.
- Nearby recreational activities include hiking, horseback riding, biking, museums, eclectic dining and shopping.
- On-Site Host for prearranged late check-ins after our staff leaves at 9 pm. The On-Site Host is in residence from 9 pm to 7 am every day.
Fourteen large rooms can comfortably house 2 to 4 guests each. All rooms have queen beds as standard, and many also have a hide-away or space for an additional roll-away bed.
Two-story Yackel Lodge features 6 suites, each with 2 bedrooms and a common living room area. Rooms have either a full size bed and one extended twin size bed, or 2 extended twin beds. Each living room has a Queen Sleeper sofa.