Nov. 19-22, 2019: Leading Well Retreat
November 19 - November 22
Practical Learning. Sabbath Rest. Collegial Support.
Join us for a four-day training experience for pastors, deacons, and church leaders that offers practical learning, Sabbath rest and collegial support.
Begins Tuesday, November 19 at with a “working noon lunch”, and ends Friday November 22 at 11:30 a.m.
Leading Well events offer a unique blend of “nuts and bolts” skill development along with worship, retreat, and sharing of best practices. Come and learn with and from your talented colleagues across the country.
- Do you need to gain skills in staff and volunteer management?
- Do you need to think through a strategic or staffing challenge in your congregation?
- Do you need to be grounded in a sense of call, worship, retreat, and support from colleagues?
- Do you need to all three and more? Keep reading!
- Refine your capacity to work effectively with staff and volunteers.
- Explore your gifts, strengths and values, and their implications for how you lead.
- Practice what it means for you to live and lead well.
- Learn ways to interpret your ministry context.
- Take time for worship, prayer, rest and fellowship.
Leading Well Facilitators
Your facilitators for the Leading Well Learning Retreat include:
- Jim LaDoux,Retreat Host, Facilitator & Coach
- Matthew Short,Worship Leader & Chaplain
- Tammy Devine, Facilitator, Worship Leader & Spirituality Coach
- Michael Larson, Musician, Worship Leader
Learn more about Leading Well and the 3-year curriculum for the learning retreats at Leading Well.
Who would benefit from this experience?
- Pastors who lead a ministry staff team.
- Deacons and program staff who work with paid and volunteer team members.
- Deacons and Health Ministers serving congregations to support wellness ministry initiatives.
- Those who are newly called to lead a ministry team and are interested in sharpening their leadership skills.
- Judicatory leaders seeking to support congregations in developing healthy cultures and systems.
Costs | What’s Included?
Individual registration costs include tuition for the event plus 3 nights lodging and 9 meals. Begins Tuesday, Nov. 19 at noon, ends Friday Nov. 22 at 11:30 a.m.
Rates vary based on room occupancy, if you stay onsite, and if you are Siebert Grant recipient.
All Registrations: Do not contact Spirit in the Desert to register for the event. All event registrations go through Vibrant Faith
-or- by contacting Vibrant Faith | 877.239.2492 | firstname.lastname@example.org
For early arrival, please make arrangements directly with Spirit in the Desert, (480) 488-5218 or email@example.com