Live via Zoom: Moving Meditation: Qigong Tai Chi with Bina Bou
November 11 @ 8:30 am - 9:30 am MST
Why Should You Be Doing Tai Chi & Qigong During Quarantine?
“Social Distancing” is Self-Care and Health Care
Why is slow motion like Tai Chi and Qigong so healing for the human physical body and emotion?
Tai Chi’s deliberate, slow movement activates inner-self connection that helps us to disengage from DOING to BEING, and it transforms our entire being into a form of Moving Meditation.
What is Qigong (Cheegung) ?
Qi (chee) means breath of life or vital energy that flows through everything in the universe. Gong (gung) means working with or cultivating.
Qigong is a 5,000-year-old mind-body practice that develops vital energy by integrating movement, breathing techniques, and mental focus. Qigong is a series of Tai Chi movements that are gentle, flowing, meditative and self-healing. It can be done sitting or standing for people of every age and physical condition.
Tai Chi is a Chinese Martial art of stylized meditative exercise, slow circular and stretching movements.
What can Qigong Tai Chi do for you?
- Decrease stress, promotes relaxation and inner peace
- Reduce anxiety, and depression, regulates blood pressure
- Reduce chronic pain (effective for Arthritis)
- Inspire creativity, boosts the immune system and promotes healing
- Improve mental focus, concentration and memory
- Improve sports performance, heighten awareness.
- Lead to a desire to help others ~ the personal cultivation of Qi naturally spills over into compassionate service.
The practices include:
- Posture adjustment and gentle body movement
- Powerful but simple breathing practices
- Stress-neutralizing meditation and visualization
- Easy and safe self-applied massage
The Healer Within: The Most Profound Medicine is Within You
Healing is the Inside Journey
Bina Bou began her journey with internal healing arts in 2006. She is a Certified Instructor and Senior Trainer at Institute of Integral Qigong and Tai Chi (IIQTC). Bina also is a Certified Circle of Life Coach.
Bina is a firm believer that Qigong and Tai Chi strengthens the body, calms the mind, sharpens and rewires the brain. Bina brings years of personal experience and training to her instruction, highly motivated and passionate about sharing the gift of Qigong and Tai Chi with all of her students. Her prior career was helping people protect their Wealth Assets. Today, she is helping people protect their Health Assets.
Bina has helped train more than 100 Tai Chi Easy Practice Leaders (TCEPL) and Institute of Integral Qigong and Tai Chi graduates from all over the U.S.