Practical Learning. Sabbath Rest. Collegial Support.
Join us for a four-day training experience for pastors, deacons, and church leaders that offers practical learning, Sabbath rest and collegial support.
Begins Tuesday, November 14 at noon, and ends Friday November 17 at 11:30 a.m.
Leading Well events offer a unique blend of “nuts and bolts” skill development along with worship, retreat, and sharing of best practices. Come and learn with and from your talented colleagues across the country.
- Do you need to gain skills in staff and volunteer management?
- Do you need to think through a strategic or staffing challenge in your congregation?
- Do you need to be grounded in a sense of call, worship, retreat, and support from colleagues?
- Do you need to all three and more? Keep reading!
- Refine your capacity to work effectively with staff and volunteers.
- Explore your gifts, strengths and values, and their implications for how you lead.
- Practice what it means for you to live and lead well.
- Learn ways to interpret your ministry context.
- Take time for worship, prayer, rest and fellowship.
Leading Well Facilitators
Your facilitators for the Leading Well Learning Retreat include:
- Jim LaDoux,Retreat Host, Facilitator & Coach
- Matthew Short,Worship Leader & Chaplain
- Tammy Devine, Facilitator, Worship Leader & Spirituality Coach
Learn more about Leading Well and the 3-year curriculum for the learning retreats at Leadingwell.net.
Who would benefit from this experience?
- Pastors who lead a ministry staff team.
- Deacons and program staff who work with paid and volunteer team members.
- Deacons and Health Ministers serving congregations to support wellness ministry initiatives.
- Those who are newly called to lead a ministry team and are interested in sharpening their leadership skills.
- Judicatory leaders seeking to support congregations in developing healthy cultures and systems.
Costs | What’s Included?
Individual registration costs include tuition for the event plus 3 nights lodging and 9 meals. Begins Tuesday, Nov. 14 at noon, ends Friday Nov. 17 at 11:30 a.m.
Rates vary based on room occupancy, if you stay onsite, and if you are Siebert Grant recipient:
- $790 for individual registration (double occupancy)
- $910 for individual registration (single occupancy)
- $590 for individual registration (commuter rate)
- $0 for individual registration (Siebert Grant recipient – double occupancy)
- $120 for individual registration (Siebert Grant recipient – single occupancy)
- $390 for individual registration (non-participating spouse)
Do not contact Spirit in the Desert to register for the event. All event registrations go through Vibrant Faith:
-or- by contacting Vibrant Faith | 877.239.2492 | firstname.lastname@example.org
For early arrival, please make arrangements directly with Spirit in the Desert, (480) 488-5218 or email@example.com